1. Launch your Sherly Desktop app, available for Windows, macOS, and Linux at Sher.ly Account.
2. Make sure Sherlybox is powered up and connected to the same local network via a cable or Wi-Fi.
3. Select the organization from the list on the left-hand side that you want your Sherlybox to be assigned to (if you have more than one).
4. Click “add device” in the “Devices” section of Sher.ly app. You will be presented with all the Sher.ly Storage options:
5. Select Sherlybox and on the next screen, select “Pair”.
6. Touch your Sherlybox top sensor for 3 seconds. At this stage, your Sherlybox will display a white, rapid-blinking LED light which signals that it is waiting for a pairing command from the Sherly Desktop app.
7. Once Sherlybox is found in the app, confirm that you want to proceed with pairing by touching the sensor once and pairing will be complete. Now, select it from your Devices list and choose the projects that you want to be synced on your Sherlybox.
8. From now on, all shared projects within the selected organization will be hosted on that Sherlybox, which will automatically sync all new files added by project members.
If you find that your pairing experience differs from the one described above, please get in touch with us via the chat function on our website and we will help you sort it out.
14 Jun, 2017
19 May, 2017